Saturday, July 23, 2011

End of Watch 7/14/11



The family of Jessie Bryan Wasson regrets to inform you of his death on July 14, 2011. We hope to continue his 3 blogs, Wasson's Looking Back, Bowie Texas Area Music, and Tales of the Abilene Police Department. He loved writing his stories and there are many he had not posted. The posts may not come as often, but we hope to honor his memory by posting them to his blog.

Please comment on this post if you have additional stories or tales of past events with him.

Thank you for your continued support of our family.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Bryan and I enjoyed his stories and I shared his love of the appaloosa horse Joker B and that is what hooked me on his stories. I knew he was ill and I thank you for posting because I had been wondering about him. Rest in peace and prayers to his family.

    ReplyDelete